I have a funny story to tell about Landon. Jason, Landon and I were in the car, Landon was in the back seat. He learned how to cross his eyes (very big deal for him). He would say "Look Grandma" and then cross his eyes and make a scary face. I would then scream, cover my eyes and tell him he was scarring grandma. So, this went on, probably longer than it should have, but I don't get to see them as often as I'd like and tend to let things carry on and on. Anyway, Jason grew tired of hearing it, after maybe 10 times, and told Landon that that was enough. Landon said to Jason "I was talking to Grandma". OK, on the one hand he was talking back to his father, but on the other hand he's my Peanut and it was hysterically funny to me. You just NEVER know what's going to come out of that kids mouth!
Brogan is now 6 months old (4 months developmentally since he was 2 months premature). He smiles all the time, laughs and tries his best to talk! Also, unlike his brother, he is a little cuddler; Landon never stayed still long enough to cuddle, although he does have rare moments when he'll cuddle........even with Grandma!
Here are a few of the pictures I took while I was there.
Landon REALLY loves his rain/snow boots!


Brogan can't take his eyes off Dad!
Look at those eyes!




No comments:
Post a Comment